Frequently asked Questions For
Capital District Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons LLC
Preparing for your initial exam appointment
- We will ask your Dentist to send our office a referral card, outlining why he is recommending you for surgery with our office.
- We will also ask your Dentist to forward us copies of any recent x-rays so that will aide our examination process.
- If your Dentist provides you the referral card and/or x-rays, please remember to bring them with you on the day of the appointment as this is important information for the Doctor to have on hand during your examination.
- You can also opt to have your Dentist Office securely send your referral and x-rays to our office via secure email by forwarding it to our Office Email address email@example.com. Our staff review incoming emails throughout each day and will have it prepared for your appointment.
- You will be required to complete our Patient Registration Form that includes all pertinent information regarding patient demographics and your medical history. Knowing your medical history, as well as any medications you are currently taken are crucial to our Doctor’s assessment and proposal of the proper treatment for you.
- A link is located on our website at cdomsllc.com at the bottom of our Home Page under Patient Registration. When filling out on-line please be sure to have your medical and dental insurance, as well as your medication list and pharmacy information on hand.
- Once the registration form is completed on-line and you submit to our office, it is securely transmitted to our office for processing. Having this information in our office prior to your appointment will make the check in process very efficient.
- Also we will require your pharmacy name, address and phone numbers. A link to our pharmacy form is located on our Home page. Please print, complete the requested information and bring to your appointment.
- You can also choose to print a downloadable version of the Patient Registration Form from our website. If you opt to print the form please make sure to fill in all the information requested prior to your arrival. Again, having this information completed on the day of your appointment will make the check in process very efficient.
- Our Automated Confirmation system will send you a Welcome Email/Text outlining your appointment information. A link will be provided for you to easily update the appointment information to your personal calendar on your phone.
- Reminder notices will be provided as your appointment nears.
- You will be asked to arrive 30 minutes early for your exam appointment so that our staff at the Front Desk can scan your insurance cards, have you review and Sign HIPAA and Patient Privacy notice and review any additional information with you. If you are bringing your Dentist’s referral information and x-rays, our staff will process this information at that time.